Doctor of Science (Engineering)
Professor of Chemistry Department at the Kiev National University of Constraction and Architecture, 31 Povitroflotsky Pr., 03680, Kiev-37, Ukraine
Phone: +380-44 241-55-30, Mobil: +380-97-215-58-96,
11.03. 1956 born in Kiev, Ukraine
Education and Academic degrees
2007 Doctor of Engineering Sciences (in water supply, water treatment), Kiev National University of Construction and Architecture.
2002 – 2005 Post-Doctoral Course at Kiev National University of Construction and Architecture.
1987 Post-graduate: Candidate of Chemical Sciences (equiv. to Ph.D) in Physical Chemistry
1982 – 1985 Post-Graduate Course at T. Schevchenko Kiev State University
1978 Diploma of specialist on Chemistry (Physical Chemistry)
1973 – 1978 T. Schevchenko Kiev State University, chemical department.
At T.Schevchenko Kiev State University, chemical department:
1984-1988 Assistant Professor of the Physical Chemistry Department
At the Kiev National University of Construction and Architecture
1988-1992 Assistant Professor of Chemical Department
1992- 2006 Associate Professor of Chemical Department
2007 – up to now Professor of Chemical Department
2011 – up to now, Head of Interdepartmental Laboratory for water treatment technologies and water quality control
- 30 years delivering lectures, workshops and labs, preparation of Master students
- Scientific supervisor of 4 Ph.D students.
- General Chemistry;
- Physical and chemical research methods;
- Organic Chemistry;
- Chemistry of water;
- Technologies of water and wastewater treatment
- Member of the editorial board of journal “Problems of water supply, sewage and hydraulics” – from 2007
- Member of 2 specialized scientific Councils for defense of doctoral and Ph.D theses: in Institute of colloid chemistry and chemistry of water (Academy of Sciences of Ukraine) and in Kiev National University of Constraction and Architecture
- Member of the advisory group on Environmental problems at Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine – from 2007
- Member of the International Water Association – from 2013
Fields of application:
Water Supply, Wastewater Treatment, Sludge Processing, Environmental Engineering, Chemical Technologies.
Subjects of research work:
Development of preparation methods, investigation structure and properties of anticorrosive and thermostable materials.
Implementation of integrated wastewater treatment technologies for industrial facilities with recycle of valuable compounds and application of closed circuit water supply systems.
Development of new technologies and installations for regeneration of exhausted technological solutions or/and reuse valuable compounds from those solutions with production of marketable products.
Application of environmentally sound methods for application of water treatment sludge in construction matirials.
Studies on modified sorbents for tertiary water treatment.
Development of computer math models for selection of optimal wastewater processing parameters of equipment in terms of energy and resource efficiency.
- Total number of scientific publications – 117, papers – 65; papers in reviewed journals – 37
- Educational supplies – 11
- Patents – 9
- Books – 1
- Presentations at Conferences, Symposiums – 43.
Participation in international projects and cooperation
- 2000-2002 Project manager from Ukraine of NATO Science Program № EST.CLG.976724 USA-Ukraine, project “Development of Integrated Technology for Heavy Metal Recycle “.
- 2001-2007, responsible executor from of the International project “Development of high effective technologies in the fields of conservation and sustainable use of groundwater” between Kiev National University of Construction and Architecture Ukraine and Uzbek National University of Construction and Architecture, Uzbekistan, which was running accordance with the Agreement between the Ministry of Education and Sciences of Ukraine and Uzbekistan № М/251 – 2001.
- 2001-2006, responsible executor of the International project “Development of technology for production of high quality drinking water using solar energy” between Kiev National University of Construction and Architecture Ukraine and Uzbek National University of Construction and Architecture, Uzbekistan in which was running accordance with the Agreement between the Ministries of Education and Sciences of Ukraine and Uzbekistan № М/252 – 2001.
- 2003-2004, project manager from Ukraine of the International project “Development of new environmentally sound technology for processing of toxic industrial waste” (between Florida State University, USA and Kiev National University of Construction and Architecture Ukraine)
- Project manager from Ukraine of the International Project “Development of a Resource-saving Technology for Utilisation of Copper Substances from Industrial Wastewater” between Kiev National University of Construction and Architecture Ukraine and Ludwig-Maximilians University, Germany, which was running accordance with the Agreement between Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine and International Bureau of the BMBF – UKR08-032, 2008-2010.
- Project manager from Ukraine of the International Project “Development of resource-saving treatment for zinc-containing wastewater”, between Kiev National University of Construction and Architecture and University of Maribor, Slovenia, approved by Slovenian Agency of Research Activity №7 2011, and Ministry of Education and Science of № М/448-2011 and №№ М/293- 2012, 2012-2014.
- Project manager from Ukraine of the National research project “Development of Integrated Resource-saving Technology for Industrial Wastewater Treatment”, № 9 ДБ 2012, 2012 -2014.
Main presentations on recent conferences:
- Kochetov G. Potapenko L., Emeyanov. B. Heavy Metals Sorbtion Process: A Model For Waste Water Treatment. / Proceeding of 4th. Int. Symp. and Exhib. on Environmental. Contaminations in Central and Earstern Europe CEC, Prague, 2000, p.344-350.
- Kochetov G. Emeyanov. B. Application of electroplating waste for production enamel coating. / Proceedings of 2 Int. Conf. “Materials and Coatings for Extreme Performance” 16-20 Sept.2002, Katsiveli, Ukraine, p. 245.
- G. Kochetov, V. Ternovtsev, A. Dzurik, D. Leszczinska, V. Zaitsev Development of Integrated Technologies for Wastewater Treatment. / Proceedings of Sixs Int. Symp. and Exhib. on Environ. Contamination in Central and Earstern Europe. Prague, Czech Republic , 1-4 September 2003, p. 278.
- A. Tugay, A.Gadaev, B.. Emelianov, G. Kochetov, V.Ternovtsev Regeneration of water wells by using selective influence reagents. / Proceedings of Sixs International Symposium and Exhibition on Environ. Contamination in Central and Earstern Europe . Prague, Czech Republic, 1-4 September 2003, p. 278.
- A. Tugay, V.Ternovtsev, G. Kochetov, B. Emelianov Monitoring of industrial water supply and sewerage in Kyiv and implementation of complex technology of wastewater treatment. / Proceedings of 1 Int. Conf. “Researches of scientists for Kiev city”, Kiev,” 2004, p. 49 -51.
- G. Kochetov, B. Emelianov Technologies for production of nickel salt from waste of industrial water treatment. Proceedings of III Int. Conf. “Environmental protection: problems and solutions” С. 78 -79. 10-15 Sept.2007, Alushta, Ukraine, p.245.
- G. Kochetov, V. Ternovtsev, B. Emelianov Utilization of nickel-containing electroplating sludge for production of glaze coatings. / 1st Int. Conference “Hazardous Waste Management”, 1-3 Oct., 2008, Chania, Greece, p. 443 – 444.
- G. Kochetov , S. Heuss-A?bichler, J. Grinenko Stability study of sediments obtained by the ferrite Wastewater Treatment. / Proceedings of Conference of Young Water Professionals, 22 -24 September 2011, , Almaty, Kazakhstan pp.364-369
- G. Kochetov. Integrated technological process for toxic industrial waste treatment. Proceedings of 3RD International Conference “Industrial and Hazardous Waste Management” CRETE Chania (Greece), 10-14 September, 2012. pp. 275-279
- G. Kochetov, D Klappel, S Heuss, D. Zorya, Characterization of Copper minerals recovered from processed water. / Proceedings of Conference of German and Austrian Mineralogical Society Salzburg 20-22 September 2011, p. 43.
- G. Kochetov, D. samchenko, D. Zorya Environmentally Sound Technology For Treatment of Copper-containing Wastewater / Proceedings of International Water Week Conference, 4 – 8 November 2013 Amsterdam, The Netherlands, pp 34-36.
- Kochetov G., Samchenko D. Development of nickel utilisation from electroplating wastewater, / Proceedings of 6thIWA YWP European Water Professionals Conference “EAST meets WEST” 28-30 May 2014, Istanbul, Turkey, pp 34-36.
- Nickel-contening wastewater treatment by ferritisation-based process: influence of electromagnetic processing Proceedings of Proceedings of the II International Scientific and Technical Conference “Pure water 2014: fundamental applied and industrial aspects” 8-11 October, 2014, National Technical University of Ukraine ‘Kiev polytechnic Institute’, Kiev. pp 437 – 444.
Chair of Organizing Committee of the 1st International Conference “Water use: technologies, equipment, management” held in Kiev National University of Constraction and Architecture, 2-4 December, Ukraine.
Ukrainian, English, Russian