DEPARTMENT OF MONITORING THE QUALITY OF TRAINING SPECIALISTS
Head of the Department
Olena Vitaliyivna Zorya
– Ph.D., Associate professor of the department of water supply and sanitation
Department of monitoring the quality of training specialists was created in 2013 for the implementation of targeted monitoring of the quality of students ‘ educational achievements, the implementation of the University quality management system and timely implementation of corrective actions aimed at improving the quality of training specialists in accordance with the modern needs of society.
Department of monitoring the quality of training specialists is an independent department KNUCA, which reports to the vice-rector of educational and methodical work.
The main tasks and functions of the department:
* organizing and conducting regular independent monitoring of the quality of training KNUCA specialists and formation on this basis of recommendations to improve all components of the educational process;
* conduct survey of students to determine the quality of received educational services;
* analysis of accounting indicators of the quality of training specialists at faculties in monitoring control by the departments and independent experts;
* analysis of the license conditions of providing educational services in the field of higher education;
* verification of the accounting and reporting documentation about organization of educational process;
* analysis of the compliance of basic education of scientific-teaching staff profile disciplines;
* analysis of the migration flows of applicants by the results of the entrance campaign in KNUCA;
* provision of consultative and methodological assistance on the issues of quality the training to participants (departments, teachers and students) of monitoring activities;
* development of cooperation with the university departments of packets of control tasks, tests, assessment criteria of each monitoring object, in accordance with existing standards and the quality model;
* informing the subjects and objects of monitoring on its main results;
* coordination the activity of faculties, departments of the university on issues of organization of monitoring the quality of knowledge of the students;
* preparation of proposals for elimination of deficiencies identified during the follow-up monitoring inspections;
* identification of the main trends in quantitative and qualitative indicators based on the analysis of monitoring educational achievements of students with the requirements of the labour market.
Head of the Department:
Olena Vitaliyivna Zorya
Zhanna Mykhaylivna Morskova – specialist of the I category
Vladyslav Valeriyovych Holubenko – specialist