Interdepartmental laboratory of techniques use of training aids is a structural subdivision of the University. Organizational-methodical management of the laboratory techniques use of training aids provides the educational-methodical department of the university.
The main tasks and functions:
- participation in the study, summarized and introduced in educational process of modern technology, tools and teaching methods;
- participation in the organization of rector tests to check the students ‘ knowledge;
- implementation of measures on carrying out of scientific-methodical conferences, meetings, seminars;
- study of the provision of students with educational and methodical literature in the disciplines of humanitarian, socio-economic and basic training. Creating and updating a database of educational and methodical literature;
- control over timely preparation of working curricula of disciplines of humanitarian, socio-economic and basic training;
- preparation of information letters, analytical reviews, carrying out surveys and other actions for various directions of educational and methodical work.
Head of the laboratory:
Valentyna Matviyivna Verzun
Nataliya Arkadiyivna Moiseyeva – specialist of the I category