THE ENROLLMENT OF TRAINEES TO THE DAYTIME PRE-STUDY COURSES IN 2012-2013 ACADEMIC YEAR
Daytime pre-study courses provide training for externalindependent testing on subjects included in entrance exams to the University.
Enrolled are individuals who have secondary education and want to improve the level of knowledge of the subjects required to study at University. Training is provided bythe University qualified lecturers and instructors.
Training is performed under contractual agreement at the expense of the legal entities and individuals.
Candidates submit an application to the Rector, as well as secondary education certificate, six photos (3×4 cm), medical certificate (Form 086-O, including vaccination record).Passport and military registration card (registration certificate) should be submitted in person.
Pre-University training division schedule:
- applications are accepted from September 3 tillSeptember 26, 2012;
- enrollment – till October 2, 2012;
- beginning of training – October 3, 2012.
Cost of training:
- engineering specialities – 5000UAH;
- specialities at the architectural faculty – 9000UAH.
Day-time pre-study courses
31, Povitroflotskyi prospect, Room 118б, Kyiv 03680
Tel:+38 044 2415436
– Specialities: industrial and civil construction; management; heat and gas supply and ventilation; water supply and water disposal; ecology and environmental protection; technology of building structures, products and materials;merchandizing technique and business; town planning and municipal economy; land management and cadastre; geodesy;GIS and technologies; automatic control of technological processes; computer science; lifting and transport equipment, construction, road, reclamation machinery and facilities; professional instruction; architecture of buildings and structures; urban planning; design of architectural space; fine and applied arts.
THE ENROLLMENT OF TRAINEES TO THE PRE-STUDY COURSES IN OFF-WORK HOURS (EVENING COURSES) IN 2012-2013 ACADEMIC YEAR
Enrolled are individuals who have secondary education, under-graduates of secondary schools, lyceums, gymnasia, colleges and vocational schools, undergraduate students of higher schools. Trainingclassesinlinewiththe University entrance exams programmes are held from 5pm till 8pm. It is paid training provided at the expense of legal entities or individual costs.
Enrollees who want to study engineering specialities attend classes in maths, Ukrainian language and literature, physics. Classes are held three times a week. Training period is seven months.
Enrolleeswhowant to study at Architectural faculty (“architecture of buildings and structures”; “urban planning”; “design of architectural space”) four times a week attend classesin technical drawing, drawing and composition. Forspeciality “fine and applied arts”classes are held four times a week in drawing, painting and composition. Training period is eight months.
There are mural/extramural pre-study courses for non-resident individuals. Here training is provided in drawing, composition, technical drawing, painting, maths, Ukrainian language and literature, physics. Consultations are held two-three times a month, normally on Saturdays.
Individuals who accomplished pre-University training the same year can get additional points (up to 20 points) following the outcomes of the final evaluation (rating)in maths and Ukrainian language and literature during competitive selection. These additional points are added to the total of points received forentrance exams and the grade point average (G.P.A.) in secondary education certificate. This rule is implemented for all disciplines except “Architecture”, “Art”, “Management”, “merchandizing technique and business”.
Applicationandsubmittal can be performed any day from August 28 till September 14, at 10:00 – 16:00, except Saturday and Sunday.
Beginning of classes – September 20 (evening courses); September 22 (mural/extramural courses).
Tobeenrolledthe candidate submits an appropriate application (in line with the established form), payment receipt, Длязарахуваннянакурсиподаєтьсязаявавстановленогозразка, квитанціяпросплатузанавчання, school/college certificate, 2 photos(3х4). Passport is submitted by the individual in person.
31, Povitroflotskyi prospect, Room 120 (ground floor), Kyiv
Tel: +38 044 2483046