Head of the Chair is Prof.
Kateryna Kostyantynivna Pushkaryova
The Chair of Building Materials was established in 1934.
Head of the Chair is Prof. Kateryna Kostyantynivna Pushkaryova, D.Sc., member of the Construction Academy of Ukraine. There are other four professors of the chair staff.
Here are the disciplines practiced by the chair staff:
– materials and components science
– building materials
– materials and components science and building materials
– practical field experience
– training workshop on construction materials and components science
– concrete aggregates
– processes and instruments
– utilization of technogenic products in the building materials industry
– technology of the toxic waste disposal
– technology of the construction composite materials
– building materials and waste management
– aggregate merchandizing
– instrumental methods of quality control
– plastic products merchandizing
– technology of refractory materials
– merchandizing fundamentals
The academic staff is actively involved in research and methodological work.
Tel: +38044 2454831