ECOLOGY. RESOURCE. ENERGY. SCIENTIFIC PROGRAM
- Environmental efficiency. Rational use of nature and sustainable development.
- Global climate changes. Man-made influences. Management of ecosystems.
- Water supply and drainage of communal and industrial facilities.
- Technologies and utilization of industrial waste.
- Organic, nuclear and alternative fuels.
- Production and use of thermal energy. Heating and gas supply.
- Non-traditional and renewable energy.
- Biosphere-compatible engineering microclimate provision of technologies and buildings with near-zero energy consumption.
- Energy saving and energy efficiency.
- Intelligent control and automation systems.
Fundamental and applied scientific research. Highly efficient
design, installation, construction and operation. Digitization,
artificial intelligence and cyber security. National and international
policy on ecology, resources and energy.
During the conference, participants will be given the opportunity to
present scientific-technical, scientific-methodical and industrial